We highlight 10 emerging technology trends that have world-changing potential.
New innovations and technologies are reshaping industries and providing solutions to some of the most urgent societal issues. But technology alone will not solve the biggest problems confronting the planet.
As Microsoft CEO Satya Nadella has said, “…it’s about human capital and the human potential, and technology empowers humans to do great things.”
The future depends on how we channel the explosive potential of emerging technologies.
In this report, we look at 10 categories that could change the world. These include:
- Leveraging zero-emission green hydrogen to drive sustainability
- Employing ambient intelligence in healthcare settings to improve care
- Using fermentation to rethink the future of food production
- Supercharging student learning using AI
Download the full report to see the rest of 2021’s game-changing tech.
This report was created with data from CB Insights’ emerging technology insights platform, which offers clarity into emerging tech and new business strategies through tools like:
- Earnings Transcripts Search Engine & Analytics to get an information edge on competitors’ and incumbents’ strategies
- Patent Analytics to see where innovation is happening next
- Company Mosaic Scores to evaluate startup health, based on our National Science Foundation-backed algorithm
- Business Relationships to quickly see a company’s competitors, partners, and more
- Market Sizing Tools to visualize market growth and spot the next big opportunity