A comprehensive, data-driven look at emerging trends, investments, and active investors in France.
Funding to French Tech companies reaches record high
2019 funding surpassed 2018 totals by more than 23%. Funding this year has been driven by more than a dozen$50M+ deals, a $170M Series E, and a $125M Series D.
France lags behind Germany & the UK for Q4’19 dollar funding
After maintaining its position in second place ahead of Germany in H1’19, France has remained in third place for quarterly dollar funding in H2’19.
Kima Ventures ranks as France’s most active private investor in 2019
Startups like Lunchr and Meero have been funded by multiple investors on this list
This report was created with data from CB Insights’ emerging technology insights platform, which offers clarity into emerging tech and new business strategies through tools like:
- Earnings Transcripts Search Engine & Analytics to get an information edge on competitors’ and incumbents’ strategies
- Patent Analytics to see where innovation is happening next
- Company Mosaic Scores to evaluate startup health, based on our National Science Foundation-backed algorithm
- Business Relationships to quickly see a company’s competitors, partners, and more
- Market Sizing Tools to visualize market growth and spot the next big opportunity