Food & meal delivery saw a record-breaking year for funding, mega-rounds, unicorns, and more.
Food & meal delivery funding reached a record high in Q4’21.
In our State of Food & Meal Delivery 2021 report, we dig into global investment trends to highlight key takeaways like:
- An 88% jump in annual funding
- Top deals this quarter, from ultrafast delivery providers to ghost kitchens
- Newly minted unicorns using tech to innovate across the food & meal delivery space
- Top equity deals and startups dominating the space
- Which region saw a massive spike in funding, and who its key players are
- And much more
Below, check out a few highlights from our 74-page, data-driven State of Food & Meal Delivery 2021 Report. For deeper insights, full funding breakdowns, and charts galore, download the full report.
FOOD & MEAL DELIVERY Funding jumps, approaching $20B
See detailed regional and global data on the investors and startups driving this surge in food & meal delivery funding.
a record year for new unicorns
See which companies reached unicorn status, their investors, and more.