An algorithmic analysis of 40 quarters (2008 – 2017) of Facebook, Apple, Microsoft, Google, and Amazon (FAMGA) earnings call transcripts gives you an insider's view of the markets and products catching their attention.
The FAMGA Earnings Transcript Analysis Report is the most comprehensive overview of the sentiment, product strategy, and markets of the world’s largest tech companies.
Our machine learning algorithm analyzed 1,171,165 words across 10 years (40 quarters) of earnings call transcripts from Facebook, Apple, Microsoft, Google, and Amazon to bring you an in-depth look at their strategies and forward-looking moves.
Download now to discover:
- How FAMGA CEOs compare to each other across 4 linguistic algorithms
- Which top tech companies are talking about each other
- Who’s heavily shifting away from consumers
- Which companies are focusing on AI, machine learning, and voice
This report was created with data from CB Insights’ emerging technology insights platform, which offers clarity into emerging tech and new business strategies through tools like:
- Earnings Transcripts Search Engine & Analytics to get an information edge on competitors’ and incumbents’ strategies
- Patent Analytics to see where innovation is happening next
- Company Mosaic Scores to evaluate startup health, based on our National Science Foundation-backed algorithm
- Business Relationships to quickly see a company’s competitors, partners, and more
- Market Sizing Tools to visualize market growth and spot the next big opportunity