This report uses the CB Insights Execution & Market Strength Positioning (ESP) Matrix to analyze vendors that deliver patient payment platforms in healthcare.
Why are patient payment platforms so critical?
- Hospitals lose millions to patient debt every year. High-deductible health plans are on the rise, leaving health systems with larger patient-responsible balances to collect. On average, health systems only capture 16% of this revenue.
- Patients want better digital payment options and customizable payment plans for large medical bills.
Who are the patient payment platforms vendors?
Given that investments in modernized payment platforms are measurably improving both patient satisfaction and collection rates, health systems are increasingly looking to technology vendors to help them manage these efforts.
We surveyed the players in this space and have mapped the leading players using our ESP research methodology into 1 of 4 categories: Leaders, Outperformers, Highfliers, and Challengers.
The technology vendors that are ultimately featured in this ESP Vendor Assessment include:
- Health iPASS
- Inbox Health
- Rectangle Health
What companies are adopting patient payment platforms solutions?
In this ESP Vendor Assessment, we look at which companies have adopted patient payment platforms and mention organizations including:
- Cone Health
- Keystone Medical Management
- Ogden Clinic
- Physicians Anesthesia Service
- Piedmont Healthcare
- Recovery Centers of America
- St Lukes
- Summit Medical Group
Want to dig deeper into the patient payment platforms market?
CB Insights clients can download the entire 50-page ESP report using the sidebar to see our full analysis of this technology market.
The full report includes discussion of:
- Market need & traction
- Market stats & data
- Rich company profiles
- Insights into customer/peer adoption
If you are looking to understand the patient payment platforms vendor landscape, readying your org for an RFP, or initiating any type of vendor selection process, download this ESP Vendor Assessment.