This report uses the CB Insights Execution & Market Strength Positioning (ESP) Matrix to analyze vendors that deliver diabetes digital therapeutics for healthcare payers.
Why are diabetes digital therapeutics so critical?
- Diabetes is a leading driver of medical costs globally. It is one of the most prevalent chronic conditions in the US, with over 10% of the population living with diabetes.
- Digital therapeutics offer software-driven, evidenced-based therapeutic interventions that help prevent and manage diabetes, resulting in improved patient outcomes and lower associated medical costs.
What key outcomes do diabetes digital therapeutics drive?
- Reductions in medical costs generated by diabetic or pre-diabetic population
- Reductions in prevalence of prediabetes
- Improvements in success of diabetes prevention
- Sustained reductions in HbA1c levels across type 1 and type 2
- High member satisfaction
FREE DOWNLOAD: THE COMPLETE DIGITAL HEALTH 150 LIST
Who are the diabetes digital therapeutics vendors?
Given the medical and financial burden associated with diabetes, payers are increasingly looking to technology vendors to help them manage these issues.
We surveyed the players in this space and have mapped the leading players using our ESP research methodology into 1 of 4 categories: Leaders, Outperformers, Highfliers, and Challengers.
The technology vendors that are ultimately featured in this ESP Vendor Assessment include:
- Canary Health
- Fruit Street Health
- Lark Health
- Omada Health
- One Drop
- Vida Health
- Yes Health
What companies are adopting diabetes digital therapeutics solutions?
In this ESP Vendor Assessment, we look at which companies have adopted diabetes digital therapeutics solutions and mention organizations including:
- Intermountain Healthcare
- University of Colorado
What roles or functions are buying diabetes digital therapeutics solutions?
In our discussions with diabetes digital therapeutics vendors and buyers, decisions and influence for these decisions often reside with the below functions or businesses and with these specific titles:
- Health plans — VP, Care Management Services or Population Health
- Health systems — VP, Care Management Services or Population Health
- Employers — Director/VP of Employee Benefits
Want to dig deeper into the diabetes digital therapeutics market?
CB Insights clients can download the entire 53-page ESP report using the sidebar to see our full analysis of this technology market.
The full report includes discussion of:
- Market need & traction
- Market stats & data
- Rich company profiles
- Insights into customer/peer adoption
If you are looking to understand the diabetes digital therapeutics vendor landscape, readying your org for an RFP, or initiating any type of vendor selection process, download this ESP Vendor Assessment.