We break down no-code AI, stream processing, data governance, and other top AI trends for businesses to consider.
Artificial intelligence is here to stay.
AI companies raised a record $33B in equity funding in 2020. As commercial applications of AI scale rapidly, enterprises want to become “AI-first” by upgrading their existing data management and IT infrastructure.
Organizations are seeking best practices for sourcing and storing big data in different formats, deploying AI models, monitoring their performance, and developing ethical solutions that are compliant with new regulations.
In this 63-page report, we look at the top enterprise AI trends to watch in 2021, key vendors operating in these markets, and corporate innovation in the space. Trends include:
- No-code AI platforms take off
- Graph neural nets find mainstream enterprise applications
- AIOps: IT and DevOps automation gains traction
- Analytics vendors increase support for unstructured data types
- Data governance and explainable AI
This report was created with data from CB Insights’ emerging technology insights platform, which offers clarity into emerging tech and new business strategies through tools like:
- Earnings Transcripts Search Engine & Analytics to get an information edge on competitors’ and incumbents’ strategies
- Patent Analytics to see where innovation is happening next
- Company Mosaic Scores to evaluate startup health, based on our National Science Foundation-backed algorithm
- Business Relationships to quickly see a company’s competitors, partners, and more
- Market Sizing Tools to visualize market growth and spot the next big opportunity