New problems require new solutions, and today’s innovators are tapping into emerging tech to build them. Learn more about how AI, ML, and other leading-edge technologies are being used to tackle everything from personalized healthcare to cyberdefense.
The future is now — literally.
Technologies like artificial intelligence and machine learning are advancing at a rapid rate, bringing capabilities once beyond the horizon — such as pattern and anomaly detection, natural language understanding, and object identification — to the shore.
Startups are leveraging these emerging technologies to address some of the most pressing problems that we face, from cyberattacks and supply chain disruption to environmental degradation and financial fraud.
Investors are confident in the space’s transformative potential. As of Q3’21, AI startups alone had raised $50B in 2021 — up 55% from 2020’s full-year total.
We’ve put together a set of 5 free reports to give you a holistic overview of how emerging tech is being put to work and shaping the world around you as a result.
- AI 100: THE ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE STARTUPS REDEFINING INDUSTRIES: The AI 100 are the 100 most promising AI companies in the world. While some are developing solutions for specific industries like healthcare and supply chain logistics, others are creating tools with cross-industry applications, such as enterprise search and cybersecurity platforms. Discover who these companies are and learn more about their innovative initiatives.
- 12 TECH TRENDS TO WATCH CLOSELY IN 2021: Futuristic tech havens. The quantum time bomb. Psychedelic medicines. AI that can read your emotions. We predicted that these trends, among others, would generate significant transformative potential in 2021. Take a deep dive into our crystal ball to see the future through our eyes.
- 80+ COMPANIES SHAPING THE BLOCKCHAIN LANDSCAPE: Blockchain companies raised more venture capital and private equity funding in H1’21 than any full year in history, and they are addressing a number of challenges in financial services and beyond. We identified 80+ private blockchain companies putting this capital to work to transform everything from custody, wallet, & digital asset services to RegTech & security to gaming.
- GAME CHANGERS 2021: 10 TECHNOLOGIES THAT COULD CHANGE THE WORLD: Innovative minds are leveraging new technologies to take on some of society’s biggest problems. Some are employing ambient intelligence to improve healthcare while others are tapping into green hydrogen tech to promote sustainability. To learn more about these initiatives, and others like them, check out this report.
- CYBER DEFENDERS 2021: THE 28 COMPANIES DEFENDING BUSINESSES FROM NEXT-GEN CYBER ATTACKS: The rising frequency, sophistication, and severity of cyberattacks have made cybersecurity top of mind for businesses and governments alike. We highlight 28 companies across 14 categories equipping organizations of all shapes and sizes with the tools they need to boost their defenses in the digital age.