Tech’s acceleration into markets is increasing every year — and with the healthcare industry, we’re beginning to see more of its impact than ever before.
CB Insights’ inaugural Future of Health conference took place in early October.
Over 600 executives from healthcare institutions, startups, private equity, and venture capital gathered to discuss the latest trends in AI, digital health, pharma, regulation, wellness, and more.
CEO and co-founder of CB Insights Anand Sanwal presented his keynote on the first day of the event. His presentation covered 4 major areas relevant to the healthcare industry:
- Markets and competition moving faster than ever
- The impacts of failing to respond
- Data on why incumbents fail to respond
- What incumbents should be watching
This report was created with data from CB Insights’ emerging technology insights platform, which offers clarity into emerging tech and new business strategies through tools like:
- Earnings Transcripts Search Engine & Analytics to get an information edge on competitors’ and incumbents’ strategies
- Patent Analytics to see where innovation is happening next
- Company Mosaic Scores to evaluate startup health, based on our National Science Foundation-backed algorithm
- Business Relationships to quickly see a company’s competitors, partners, and more
- Market Sizing Tools to visualize market growth and spot the next big opportunity