Digital lending companies had a strong quarter with the third-highest funding level since 2015, although deals tumbled across major global regions.
Following a record-breaking Q2’21, global digital lending private market funding activity cooled off in Q3’21, but remained elevated compared to 2020 levels.
In our State Of Digital Lending Q3’21 Report, we dive into global investment trends to spotlight takeaways including:
- Strong YoY growth in global digital lending funding
- The regions that saw deals plummet QoQ
- The sudden drop in quarterly M&A exit activity
- The $100M+ mega-rounds that drove funding highs in LatAm
- The surge in median late-stage deal valuation and size in 2021 YTD
- And much more
FREE DOWNLOAD: STATE OF FINTECH q3’21
43 fintech unicorns were born in Q3’21, bringing the total to 206 — twice the Q3’20 count. Download the report to learn more.
Below, check out just a few highlights from our 107-page, data-driven State of Digital Lending Q3’21 Report. For deeper insights, all the record figures, and a ton of private market data, download the full report.