After a record-breaking 2021, global digital health investment cools in Q1’22.
Global digital health funding reached $10.4B in Q1’22, down 36% from the previous quarter.
In our State Of Digital Health 2021 Report, we dig into global investment trends to spotlight takeaways like:
- How digital health’s funding slowdown compares to fintech and retail tech
- The record unicorn count, unicorn birth trends, and new digital health unicorns of Q1’22
- Which investors completed the most healthcare investments in Q1’22, and other top-ranked firms
- The digital health sector that saw a 60% decline in funding QoQ
- The median valuation increase of digital health startups compared to their prior financing round
- How Q1’22’s M&A, IPO, and SPAC exits compare to previous quarters — including the exit type that saw activity plummet 96% QoQ
- And much more
Below, check out just a few highlights from our 164-page, data-driven State Of Digital Health Q1’22 Report. For deeper insights, all the record figures, and a boatload of private market data, download the full report.
GLOBAL FUNDING DECLINES 36% in Q1’22
See who’s leading global digital health funding, from the startups seeing the biggest deals to the sectors with the most funding.
DIGITAL HEALTH M&A ACTIVITY HOLDS STEADY
See which digital health sectors are experiencing the most exit activity, including M&As, IPOs, and SPACs.
Want to go even deeper into these trends?
Watch our analyst explain what happened in Q1 2022 in our latest webinar.