We highlight 14 emerging cybersecurity categories and 28 high-momentum startups with the potential to shape the future of the space.
Digitization and a corresponding increase in cyber attacks have made cybersecurity top of mind for governments and corporations alike in 2021.
Summarizing the current risk landscape, chair of the US Federal Reserve Jerome Powell said,
“The world evolves, and the risks change as well, and I would say that the risk that we keep our eyes on the most now is cyber risk.”
In this report, we dig into 14 tech categories shaping the future of cybersecurity and highlight 28 early-stage startups well-positioned to thwart any accompanying risk.
Featured topics, among many more, include:
- Securing the next generation of vehicles from cyber threats
- Acquiring cybersecurity credentials to expand business
- Preparing for a post-quantum security landscape
- Automating and outsourcing cybersecurity processes
Download the full report to see the tech categories and companies defining cybersecurity in 2021 and beyond.
This report was created with data from CB Insights’ emerging technology insights platform, which offers clarity into emerging tech and new business strategies through tools like:
- Earnings Transcripts Search Engine & Analytics to get an information edge on competitors’ and incumbents’ strategies
- Patent Analytics to see where innovation is happening next
- Company Mosaic Scores to evaluate startup health, based on our National Science Foundation-backed algorithm
- Business Relationships to quickly see a company’s competitors, partners, and more
- Market Sizing Tools to visualize market growth and spot the next big opportunity