We highlight 2020’s emerging cybersecurity trends and high-momentum startups with the potential to shape the future of the space.
We used the CB Insights platform to analyze emerging trends for 2020 and identify high-momentum companies pioneering technology with the potential to transform cybersecurity.
Cybersecurity is top-of-mind for the C-suite, with CB Insights’ Earning Call Transcript data showing it to be an increasingly common topic of discussion. Reflecting this heightened corporate concern is the growing need to find technology partners to help fend off the rising number of cyber attacks.
In this report, we dig into 14 tech trends redefining cybersecurity in 2020 and highlight 28 cybersecurity startups well-positioned to reshape the space.
Featured topics, among many more, include:
- Disinformation detection
- Medical device security
- Container security
- Bot-assisted defense
- Decentralized digital identities
This report was created with data from CB Insights’ emerging technology insights platform, which offers clarity into emerging tech and new business strategies through tools like:
- Earnings Transcripts Search Engine & Analytics to get an information edge on competitors’ and incumbents’ strategies
- Patent Analytics to see where innovation is happening next
- Company Mosaic Scores to evaluate startup health, based on our National Science Foundation-backed algorithm
- Business Relationships to quickly see a company’s competitors, partners, and more
- Market Sizing Tools to visualize market growth and spot the next big opportunity