This year’s trends and high-momentum startups with the potential to shape the future of cybersecurity.
Nearly 1,000 data-breaches occurred in the first-half of 2017. Each new breach raises fears that trust in the global digital economy is eroding due to death by a thousand hacks. In tandem, investors are seizing the opportunity to back the next generation of cybersecurity startups.
This report details the latest cybersecurity trends, opportunities, and startups to look out for this year. We look at the rise of identity technologies, the future of fighting malware, dark web intelligence, and much more.
Using the CB Insights platform, we’ve identified 29 early-to mid-stage high-momentum companies pioneering technology with the potential to transform cybersecurity.
Get the report where we dig into the 14 categories shaping cybersecurity innovation in 2018, and the 29 cybersecurity startups who are most well-positioned to transform the space.
This report was created with data from CB Insights’ emerging technology insights platform, which offers clarity into emerging tech and new business strategies through tools like:
- Earnings Transcripts Search Engine & Analytics to get an information edge on competitors’ and incumbents’ strategies
- Patent Analytics to see where innovation is happening next
- Company Mosaic Scores to evaluate startup health, based on our National Science Foundation-backed algorithm
- Business Relationships to quickly see a company’s competitors, partners, and more
- Market Sizing Tools to visualize market growth and spot the next big opportunity