Corporate venture capital has a mixed start to 2022, as deals rise and funding falls quarter-over-quarter.
CVC-backed deals climbed to a record 1,317 in Q1’22 as funding fell 19% to $37B.
In our State of CVC Q1’22 Report, we dig into global investment trends to spotlight takeaways like:
- Which global regions saw the most CVC-backed deals, and which emerging areas are heating up
- What is the average CVC-backed deal size
- How many CVC-backed mega-rounds have there been in 2022 so far
- Which CVCs were the most active in Q1’22
- The sectors attracting the most CVC activity
- And much more
Below, check out just a few highlights from our 176-page, data-driven State of CVC Q1’22 Report. For deeper insights, all the record figures, and a boatload of private market data, download the full report.
Get The Report
GLOBAL CVC-backed Deals rise for 8 consecutive quarters, reaching a record 1,317
See which regions, sectors, and startups are attracting these CVC-backed deals.
CVC activity in China plummets, with Funding falling 64% from Q4’21
See which regions fared best in Q1’22, and which startups and investors drove CVC activity.
If you aren’t already a client, sign up for a free trial to learn more about our platform.