Corporate venture set consecutive quarterly funding and deal records in H1’21.
CVC activity accelerated across the globe in the first half of 2021, shattering records across quarterly funding, deal count, exits, and mega-rounds alike.
In our 2021 Mid-Year Global CVC Report, we dig into global CVC investment trends to spotlight takeaways like:
- The new global CVC funding record, a 133% surge year-over-year
- Which investor doubled its 2020 deal total to become the third most active CVC
- Which countries attracted the most CVC-backed deals
- How exits surged 95% YoY, and other M&A and IPO trends
- How CVC-backed and VC-only deal sizes compare
- Which US tech hubs saw CVC-backed deals rise or fall
- And much more
DOWNLOAD THE FULL REPORT BELOW
If you aren’t already a client, sign up for a free trial to learn more about our platform.