Corporate venture bounced back to new heights in 2021, setting records across global deals, funding, mega-rounds, and more.
CVC investment activity smashed records in 2021, with CVC-backed funding increasing 142% YoY to reach an all-time high of $169.3B.
In our 2021 State of CVC Report, we dig into global investment trends to spotlight takeaways like:
- How many new corporations entered the corporate venture market in 2021
- Which global regions saw the most CVC-backed funding, and which emerging areas are heating up
- How CVC-backed mega-rounds in 2021 compared to previous years
- Which CVCs were the most active in Q4’21
- The sectors attracting the most CVC activity
- And much more
Below, check out just a few highlights from our 182-page, data-driven 2021 State of CVC Report. For deeper insights, all the record figures, and a boatload of private market data, download the full report.
GET THE FULL REPORT
GLOBAL CVC-backed FUNDING JUMPS 142%, shattering PREVIOUS RECORDS
See which regions, sectors, and startups are attracting the record levels of CVC activity.
221 New CVCs enter the market in 2021
See who are the most active CVC investors in Q4’21, and where they are investing.sign up for a free trial to learn more about our platform.