This report provides a deep dive on a range of vendors to help property and casualty (P&C) insurance clients navigate the current computer vision landscape. We feature a list of providers and a detailed description of their offerings.
Computer vision enables computers to gain an understanding of digital images or videos. Initially focused on claims adjustment for insurers, computer vision solutions are expanding into claims management and underwriting.
The Covid-19 pandemic has made computer vision solutions even more pertinent and has accelerated adoption and attracted investment. Executives have moved from asking “Should we invest in computer vision technology?” to “Which solution should we pursue and why?”
This report profiles computer vision solutions for P&C insurers. We include answers to the following questions:
- Which companies offer solutions specifically for P&C insurance?
- What specific capabilities and support does each solution provide?
- Where and how are solutions implemented?
- How do pricing and engagement models work?
- What are the key performance indicators of each offering?
Want the full expert post? Become a CB Insights customer.
If you’re already a customer, log in here.