How China’s tech giants are transforming financial services.
Ant Financial has a valuation of $150B, beating out the market caps of some of the world’s leading banks.
As Alipay and other Chinese companies take on payments, wealth management, insurance, consumer lending, and more, two of the biggest challenges facing China’s fintech sector are regulation and global expansion.
Over the next 10 years, vast distribution and access to a massive amount of data will provide Chinese fintech giants with a large advantage over competitors as new opportunities and markets emerge.
In this report, we dig into the history of Alipay and Ant Financial’s successes and look ahead to their future initiatives.
Download the full report to see how China’s tech giants are transforming financial services.
This report was created with data from CB Insights’ emerging technology insights platform, which offers clarity into emerging tech and new business strategies through tools like:
- Earnings Transcripts Search Engine & Analytics to get an information edge on competitors’ and incumbents’ strategies
- Patent Analytics to see where innovation is happening next
- Company Mosaic Scores to evaluate startup health, based on our National Science Foundation-backed algorithm
- Business Relationships to quickly see a company’s competitors, partners, and more
- Market Sizing Tools to visualize market growth and spot the next big opportunity