Blockchain and crypto startups saw quarterly highs in funding, mega-rounds, unicorn births, and more — contributing to an already record-shattering year.
Following a record-breaking Q2, global blockchain/crypto venture funding continued to climb to new highs in Q3’21.
In our State Of Blockchain Q3’21 Report, we dig into global investment trends to spotlight takeaways including:
- A record-shattering year for blockchain/crypto financing, already up 384% vs. 2020
- Top equity deals of the quarter, including 6 of the top 10 raised outside the US
- The new unicorns of Q3’21 and where the total blockchain/crypto unicorn count stands
- The investor making the most blockchain/crypto deals
- Which blockchain category had the biggest funding quarter
- The category that has seen a funding increase of over 6,000% compared to 2020
- And much more
Below, check out just a few highlights from our 177-page, data-driven State Of Blockchain Q3’21 Report. For deeper insights, all the record figures, and a ton of private market data, download the full report.
GET THE FULL REPORT
bLOCKCHAIN FUNDING HAS TAKEN OFF THIS YEAR, WITH 2021 YTD ALREADY UP 384% VS. 2020
See who’s leading the explosion in global funding, from the startups seeing the top deals to the regions with the biggest funding booms.
Q3 SEES RECORD $100M+ MEGA-ROUNDS, UP 15X YOY
See the startups and investors that notched the quarter’s biggest deals.
If you aren’t already a client, sign up for a free trial to learn more about our platform.