Blockchain and crypto startups had a record-breaking funding quarter as VCs doubled down on Web3.
While most other sectors saw quarterly declines, venture funding to blockchain startups was red-hot in Q1’22 — hitting an all-time high for the seventh straight quarter.
In our State of Blockchain Q1’22 Report, we dive into global funding trends to uncover takeaways like:
- How Web3 drove the $9.2B quarter
- The number of deals per day, and which categories are drawing the most dollars
- Top equity deals of the quarter, including 13 $200M+ deals
- The record unicorn count, new unicorns, and highest-valued unicorns
- The investor making the most blockchain deals
- How funding compares in the US vs. Asia, New York vs. Silicon Valley, and other regions and metros
- And much more
Below, take a look at just a few highlights from our 176-page, data-driven State of Blockchain Q1’22 Report. For all the record figures, more private market data, and deeper insights, download the full report.