Blockchain and crypto startups had a breakthrough year, seeing record funding, mega-rounds, unicorn births, and more.
Global blockchain deals and dollars shattered records in 2021. Funding grew 713% year-over-year as investors poured money into crypto and NFT startups.
In our State Of Blockchain 2021 Report, we dig into global investment trends to spotlight takeaways like:
- What drove the biggest year in blockchain funding yet — and what’s on the horizon
- The record unicorn count, unicorn birth trends, and the highest-valued startups to close out the year
- Which category accounts for $1 out of $4 blockchain funding dollars
- Which city is the crypto capital of the US
- The investor making the most blockchain deals
- The 3 categories driving the NFT funding craze
- And much more
Below, check out just a few highlights from our 170-page, data-driven State Of Blockchain 2021 Report. For deeper insights, all the record figures, and a ton of private market data, download the full report.
Blockchain funding GROWS 713% VS. 2020
See who’s leading the explosion in global funding, from the startups attracting the top deals to the regions with the biggest funding booms.
NFT FUNDING SOARS 12,878% YEAR-OVER-YEAR
See the leading NFT startups and investors behind the surge.
If you aren’t already a client, sign up for a free trial to learn more about our platform.