After a record-breaking 2021, global biopharma tech investment cooled off in Q1’22.
Global biopharma tech funding reached $2.8B in Q1’22, down 10% from the previous quarter.
In our State of Biopharma Tech Q1’22 Report, we dig into global investment trends to spotlight takeaways like:
- The total unicorn count, unicorn birth trends, and new biopharma tech unicorns of Q1’22
- The top investors in biopharma tech
- The region that dominated biopharma tech funding, accounting for 80% of total dollars
- The drop in average deal size compared to 2021
- How Q1’22’s M&A, IPO, and SPAC exits compare to previous quarters
- And much more
Below, check out just a few highlights from our 53-page, data-driven State of Biopharma Tech Q1’22 Report. For deeper insights, all the record figures, and a boatload of private market data, download the full report.
DEALS DECLINE FOR THE 4TH CONSECUTIVE QUARTER
See who’s leading global biopharma tech funding, from the startups seeing the biggest deals to the regions with the most funding.
BIOPHARMA M&A ACTIVITY PLUMMETS IN Q1’22
See how biopharma tech exit activity stacks up against previous quarters.