Banking sees another strong quarter, with record deal and funding activity across the globe in 2021 YTD.
Following a record-breaking Q2, global banking private market deal activity remained elevated in Q3’21.
In our State of Banking Q3’21 Report, we dive into global investment trends to spotlight takeaways including:
- The second-highest quarter on record for banking financing, up 200% YoY
- Top equity deals of the quarter, driven in large part by challenger banks
- The new banking unicorns of Q3’21 — including a $5B addition
- The investor making the most banking deals, and other top-ranked firms
- The deal stages experiencing the fast acceleration between financings
- The region experiencing the most dramatic YoY valuation expansion
- And much more
Want the full post? Become a CB Insights customer.
If you’re already a customer, log in here.