Agtech saw a record-breaking quarter for funding, mega-rounds, unicorns, and more.
Agtech funding reached a record high in Q3’21.
In our State Of Agtech Q3’21 report, we dig into global investment trends to highlight key takeaways like:
- An 82% quarterly funding jump
- Top deals this quarter, from produce waste solutions to big dairy challengers
- Newly-minted unicorns using tech to innovate across the food supply chain
- Top equity deals and the regions dominating the space
- Where there has been a massive spike in mega-rounds and who the key players are
- And much more
Below, check out a few highlights from our 93-page, data-driven State Of Agtech Q3’21 Report. For deeper insights, full funding breakdowns, and charts galore, download the full report.
AGTECH Funding jumps 82% in q3’21
See detailed regional and global data on the investors and startups driving this surge in agtech funding.
Want the full post? Become a CB Insights customer.
If you’re already a customer, log in here.