There has been an uptick in exit activity in the real estate tech industry in the past 3 months with PropTiger‘s acquisition of Housing.com and the merger of VTS and Hightower, as well as non-tech company CBRE’s acquisition of virtual viewing company Floored.
Given the recent exit activity, we used the CB Insights database to analyze annual exits in the real estate tech space over the last 5 years.
Want more data on real estate tech companies? Log in to CB Insights or sign up for free below.
This report was created with data from CB Insights’ emerging technology insights platform, which offers clarity into emerging tech and new business strategies through tools like:
- Earnings Transcripts Search Engine & Analytics to get an information edge on competitors’ and incumbents’ strategies
- Patent Analytics to see where innovation is happening next
- Company Mosaic Scores to evaluate startup health, based on our National Science Foundation-backed algorithm
- Business Relationships to quickly see a company’s competitors, partners, and more
- Market Sizing Tools to visualize market growth and spot the next big opportunity