This news comes on the heels of its $63M funding round. The company plans to use the funding to enhance its platform and protect its intellectual property. Here are the top-line bullets you need to know.
Quext, a smart apartment solutions provider, has raised $63M in funding.
HOW’S THE COMPANY PERFORMING?
- Texas-based Quext offers smart apartment technology for multifamily environments.
- The company has received several IoT and smart apartment patents over the past few years to protect its intellectual property.
- The startup is supported by a team of 40 employees and is headquartered in Lubbock, Texas.
WHY DOES THE MARKET MATTER?
- The global smart buildings market is expected to reach a value of $121.6B by 2026, growing at a CAGR of 10.9%, according to Markets and Markets.
- A rising focus on the energy efficiency of buildings as well as the incorporation of internet of things (IoT) technologies is contributing to growth in this market.
Want the full post? Become a CB Insights customer.
If you’re already a customer, log in here.