Pure-play Twitter startups saw a contraction of 50% in funding from venture capitalists and angel investors in our most recent analysis using CB Insights data. So where did the dollars and deals go to that angels and VCs participated in? It was a motley group of industries as you’ll notice below.
Search related startups saw the most funding from venture capitalists and angel investors.
To keep on top of venture capital dealflow and the investors making deals,
login to CB Insights for free
. Or click the green button or sign up
for free access.
This report was created with data from CB Insights’ emerging technology insights platform, which offers clarity into emerging tech and new business strategies through tools like:
- Earnings Transcripts Search Engine & Analytics to get an information edge on competitors’ and incumbents’ strategies
- Patent Analytics to see where innovation is happening next
- Company Mosaic Scores to evaluate startup health, based on our National Science Foundation-backed algorithm
- Business Relationships to quickly see a company’s competitors, partners, and more
- Market Sizing Tools to visualize market growth and spot the next big opportunity