Pry Financials will use the funding to build upon core platform features. Here are the top-line bullets you need to know.
Pry Financials, a financial planning platform, has raised $4.2M in a seed round. The round drew participation from Global Founders Capital, Liquid 2 Ventures, and Pioneer Fund, among others.
HOW’S THE COMPANY PERFORMING?
- San Francisco-based Pry Financials primarily caters to startups and small businesses.
- The company’s software provides users with customizable financial dashboards. It also offers products for hiring, financial model creation, and scenario planning.
- The company has over 200 customers and claims to have grown 35% month-over-month since it last raised funding in February 2021.
- Pry Financials currently has a team of 7 employees.
WHY DOES THE MARKET MATTER?
- The global accounting software market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 8.5% and reach a value of $19.59B by 2026, according to Mordor Intelligence.
- The market is witnessing a boom in the adoption of online banking, cloud-based accounting, and tax compliance software by small businesses and entrepreneurs due to the fact that they are cost-effective and convenient.
- Increasing demand for the automation of financial management processes alongside a growing focus on scaling computation is driving industry growth.