Investors observed the national holiday, as private company financing fell to $300 million with only 66 Deals recorded for the week. California was still the top location for financing followed by New York at a distant second. This past week saw Nebraska jump into the top 5 funding league table for the first time this year. Nebraska (at third) was followed by Texas and Massachusetts. Although Massachusetts normally sits comfortably behind California, private company financing in the Bay state fell to the lowest level seen in the past 10 weeks. Interactive charts on the past week’s dealflow are below (may take a second to load). To see profiles on the private companies receiving funding in the last week, logon to CB Insights.
This report was created with data from CB Insights’ emerging technology insights platform, which offers clarity into emerging tech and new business strategies through tools like:
- Earnings Transcripts Search Engine & Analytics to get an information edge on competitors’ and incumbents’ strategies
- Patent Analytics to see where innovation is happening next
- Company Mosaic Scores to evaluate startup health, based on our National Science Foundation-backed algorithm
- Business Relationships to quickly see a company’s competitors, partners, and more
- Market Sizing Tools to visualize market growth and spot the next big opportunity