To receive weekly dealflow data and news of high growth private companies, sign up for the free CB Insights newsletter.
Private company financing maintained a high level of activity with strong deal volume but funding for the week dropped below $400 million. California has retaken the top spot, and was followed by New York and Massachusetts in both deals and funding. Texas and Colorado rounded out the top five states, with Colorado hitting its own twelve week high. Interactive charts on the past week’s dealflow are below (may take a second to load). To see profiles on the private companies receiving funding in the last week, logon to CB Insights.
This report was created with data from CB Insights’ emerging technology insights platform, which offers clarity into emerging tech and new business strategies through tools like:
- Earnings Transcripts Search Engine & Analytics to get an information edge on competitors’ and incumbents’ strategies
- Patent Analytics to see where innovation is happening next
- Company Mosaic Scores to evaluate startup health, based on our National Science Foundation-backed algorithm
- Business Relationships to quickly see a company’s competitors, partners, and more
- Market Sizing Tools to visualize market growth and spot the next big opportunity