To receive weekly dealflow data and news of high growth private companies, sign up for the free CB Insights newsletter.
Private company financing has come down from last week’s high but May remains strong seeing another week with funding exceeding $500 million. At its current pace May will be the strongest month of the year in terms of funding to private companies. The geographic breakdown of the week’s deals saw the usual suspects of California, New York and Massachusetts rounding out the top three positions with Illinois once again breaking into the top five. Interactive charts on the past week’s dealflow are below (may take a second to load). To see profiles on the private companies receiving funding in the last week, logon to CB Insights.
This report was created with data from CB Insights’ emerging technology insights platform, which offers clarity into emerging tech and new business strategies through tools like:
- Earnings Transcripts Search Engine & Analytics to get an information edge on competitors’ and incumbents’ strategies
- Patent Analytics to see where innovation is happening next
- Company Mosaic Scores to evaluate startup health, based on our National Science Foundation-backed algorithm
- Business Relationships to quickly see a company’s competitors, partners, and more
- Market Sizing Tools to visualize market growth and spot the next big opportunity