To receive weekly dealflow data and future quarterly reports, sign up for the free CB Insights newsletter.
Last week saw yet again, another significant jump in private company financings. April 2010 is shaping up to be a strong month both in terms of number of deals and funding. Interestingly, Texas exhibited strength in this week’s private company dealfow statistics pulling ahead of Massachusetts and New York, the usual two and three ranked states, respectively. Interactive charts on the past week’s dealflow are below (may take a second to load). To see profiles on the private companies receiving funding in the last week, logon to CB Insights.
This report was created with data from CB Insights’ emerging technology insights platform, which offers clarity into emerging tech and new business strategies through tools like:
- Earnings Transcripts Search Engine & Analytics to get an information edge on competitors’ and incumbents’ strategies
- Patent Analytics to see where innovation is happening next
- Company Mosaic Scores to evaluate startup health, based on our National Science Foundation-backed algorithm
- Business Relationships to quickly see a company’s competitors, partners, and more
- Market Sizing Tools to visualize market growth and spot the next big opportunity