The funding will help Postscript enhance its sales, marketing, and go-to-market efforts. Here are the top-line bullets you need to know.
Postscript, a startup providing SMS marketing tech to Shopify merchants, has raised $65M in a Series C. The round drew participation from 01 Advisors, Accomplice, Elephant Venture Capital, and Twilio Ventures, among others.
HOW’S THE COMPANY PERFORMING?
- Arizona-based Postscript enables e-commerce brands to communicate and engage with their customers through SMS marketing.
- Postscript’s revenue has more than doubled since 2021.
- It caters to 8.5K+ brands. Some of its clients include Kopari, Native, Brooklinen, Spikeball, and Homesick.
- The startup is currently supported by a team of 230 employees, up from 61 in 2021.
WHY DOES THE MARKET MATTER?
- The global customer communications management market is expected to reach a value of $2.7B by 2028, growing at a CAGR of 11.2%, according to Verified Market Research.
- The rapid proliferation of digital channels and adoption of omnichannel approaches to customer engagement have increased the demand for tools to manage customer communications.
- Amid the shift to online shopping, consumers are increasingly using messaging applications associated with social media platforms in order to connect with sellers.
Want the full post? Become a CB Insights customer.
If you’re already a customer, log in here.