Pliant plans to use the funding to support European expansion. Here are the top-line bullets you need to know.
Pliant, a corporate credit card provider, has raised $14.1M in seed funding from ALSTIN Capital and Saber, among others.
HOW’S THE COMPANY PERFORMING?
- Germany-based Pliant offers corporate credit cards as well as card management and accounting software integrations.
- Pliant’s virtual and physical Visa cards are accepted by over 40M online and offline outlets across 200 countries.
- The company’s revenue has grown 5x since August 2021.
- The fintech’s major customers include Clark, Circula, Usercentrics, and the KI Group.
WHY DOES THE MARKET MATTER?
- The global spend management software market is expected to reach a value of $4B by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 17.7%, according to Verified Market Research.
- Rapid digitization has led to the proliferation of account information and spend data, increasing the demand for solutions to enhance data visibility, insight generation, and regulatory compliance.