Plentific plans to use the funds to expand globally. Here are the top-line bullets you need to know.
Plentific, a property management platform, has raised $100M in a Series C. The round drew participation from Brookfield Asset Management, Highland Europe, and Target Global, among others.
How’s the company performing?
- UK-based Plentific assists property managers and landlords with launching and managing contractor supply chains for repair and maintenance services.
- The company’s platform manages over 350,000 properties across the US, the UK, and Germany.
- Plentific’s clients include Barnsbury, Housing Plus Group, Hausio, Knight Frank, and Peabody, among others.
- The company has more than 16,000 contractors on its platform and the number of properties under management has grown 17x in the last 3 years.
Why does the market matter?
- The global property management market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 9.3% and reach a value of $28.21B by 2028, according to Fortune Business Insights.
- Pandemic-driven digital acceleration alongside the shift to work-from-home has contributed to sector growth.