The company was previously valued at $6.3B in October 2021. Here are the top-line bullets you need to know.
Personio, a provider of HR management as well as recruiting solutions, has raised $200M in an extended Series E round that drew participation from Greenoaks Capital Management.
HOW’S THE COMPANY PERFORMING?
- Germany-based Personio enables businesses to manage their employee data and HR processes, such as those related to payroll and hiring, from one location.
- Since October 2021, it has doubled its revenue and increased its valuation by 30%.
- It caters to 6K organizations that collectively manage 500K+ employees. Some of its clients are Spendesk, Tractable, GoSpooky, and Avetta.
- It is supported by a team of 1.2K employees and maintains offices in Munich, London, Madrid, Dublin, Berlin, Barcelona, and Amsterdam.
WHY DOES THE MARKET MATTER?
- The global HR software market is expected to reach a value of $33.6B by 2028, growing at a CAGR of 10.1%, according to Verified Market Research.
- The increased adoption of cloud-based workforce management solutions across verticals amid the pandemic has resulted in market growth.