Personetics plans to use the funding to support global expansion. Here are the top-line bullets you need to know.
Personetics, an AI-powered customer engagement platform, has raised $85M in growth equity funding from Thoma Bravo, Lightspeed Venture Partners, and Sequoia Capital, among others.
How’s the company performing?
- Israel-based Personetics enables financial services providers to deliver personalized experiences to their customers.
- Personetics caters to 120M bank customers via 80 financial institutions across 30 global markets.
- Some of its customers include Huntington Bank, RBC, Intesa Sanpaolo, Metro Bank, Hyundai Card, and MUFG.
- The company maintains offices in Tel Aviv, Singapore, London, Paris, New York, and Rio De Janeiro.
Why does the market matter?
- The global customer experience platforms market is expected to reach a value of $19B by 2028, growing at a CAGR of 13.9%, according to Future Market Insights.
- The proliferation of digital touchpoints and the rising demand for customer retention solutions amid increasing customer acquisition costs are contributing to market growth.
Want the full post? Become a CB Insights customer.
If you’re already a customer, log in here.