Given PeopleFluent's strategic priorities and past acquisition history, here are ten companies that may find themselves in the firm's M&A crosshairs
Peoplefluent, formerly known as Peopleclick Authoria, is one of the top providers of talent management solutions in the human capital management technology (HCM tech) space. Talent management includes solutions for recruiting, onboarding, training, and employee retention (perks/rewards) to name a few.
What we now call Peoplefluent is owned by the private equity firm Bedford Funding and has been assembled through a series of acquisitions the firm has made in the talent management space and which were then merged together into Peoplefluent. In addition, Peoplefluent has made strategic acquisitions of its own. The table below shows the breakdown of these acquisitions:
Let us note that we did not include the acquisitions that were made by Authoria and Peopleclick before they were acquired by Bedford Funding.
With a goal of providing the most comprehensive talent management suite, Peoplefluent has outlined specific areas or strategic imperatives they wish to target with the solutions and services they provide:
- Solutions for a Total Workforce–the ability to target the needs of every member of the workforce
- Consumable and Actionable Workplace Planning & Analytics–make workforce data and analytics easy to read and interpret
- Enable Individual Engagement–connect with younger generation employees who define their relationship with the company much differently than past generations
- Provide Confidence & Reduce Risk Exposure–help companies meet compliance and diversity regulations
- Compete for Global Talent–aid companies with finding talent both at home and abroad
- Mobile Workforce Accessible–provide solutions that are available to employees on-the-go
Given Peoplefluent’s areas of focus and past acquisition history and focus, we can use the Business Social Graph to identify ten different companies that are a fit with Peoplefluent priorities. They range from platforms that provide incentives for employee performance, to a gaming solution used for training and collaboration.
The full list of start-ups and corporations that might be of interest to Peoplefluent can be found on the ‘Research’ tab, after logging in to CB Insights. (Note: This list is only available to paid subscribers.)If you aren’t already a client, sign up for a free trial to learn more about our platform.