This news comes on the heels of its $200M Series C round. It plans to use the funds to double its headcount. Here are the top-line bullets you need to know.
Paradox, a provider of conversational recruiting software, has raised $200M in Series C round that drew participation from DLA Piper Venture Fund, Brighton Park Capital, Blue Cloud Ventures, and Workday Ventures, among others.
HOW’S THE COMPANY PERFORMING?
- Arizona-based Paradox automates candidate recruiting, hiring, and onboarding processes.
- It has 500 clients across the healthcare, restaurant and retail, logistics and trucking, and finance industries. Some of its clients include General Motors, Unilever, Nestle, CVS Health, and McDonald’s.
- The company’s revenue has grown 2000% over the past 3 years.
- It engages with candidates across 47 countries in 18 different languages.
- It maintains offices in Arizona, Maryland, Illinois, Tel Aviv, Vietnam, and Singapore.
WHY DOES THE MARKET MATTER?
- The global recruitment software market is expected to reach a value of $3.9B by 2028, growing at a CAGR of 7.51%, according to Verified Market Research.
- The increasing demand for recruitment automation and focus on geographically diverse talent acquisition are contributing to market growth.