Also discussed are companies cutting healthcare admin costs.
Today, we’re talking about the monster year open-source is having for M&A, coworking at malls, electric vehicle tires, keeping healthcare administration costs low, and more, including:
- AI for enterprise is booming
- Instacart’s best friend has been the Amazon-Whole Foods deal
- With IBM acquiring RedHat, open-source is having a huge moment
- Coworking in malls
- Startups keeping healthcare admin costs low
- Electric vehicles get a tire reboot
AI for enterprise sees deal and funding activity intensify
Last week, we took a look at AI in HR tech and its growing # of deals. Today, we take a look at our AI tracker to dig into how enterprise AI has heated up.
Enterprise AI includes startups offering:
- machine-learning-as-a-service to process and analyze raw enterprise data
- custom ML solutions for enterprises
- AI-based robotic process automation (RPA)
- business intel solutions like analyzing market sentiment
- enterprise chatbots