The funding will help OfficeSpace scale its platform. Here are the top-line bullets you need to know.
OfficeSpace, a workplace management platform, has raised $150M in an extended private equity round from Vista Equity Partners.
How’s the company performing?
- Georgia-based OfficeSpace’s cloud-based platform offers space management solutions and workflow tools to empower human resources and facilities management teams.
- The company currently has more than 800 clients worldwide that include Shopify, Dropbox, Live Nation, Harry’s, and Mailchimp.
- OfficeSpace is currently supported by a team of over 100 employees.
- The company has offices in the US, Canada, and Costa Rica.
Why does the market matter?
- The global market for integrated workplace management systems is projected to reach a value of $7.9B by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 12.8%, according to Grand View Research.
- The growing adoption of digital workplace solutions and the increasing demand for automation of facility management processes are likely to continue driving the growth of this market.
- With the post-pandemic return to offices, the demand for advanced workplace management solutions is on the rise.
Want the full post? Become a CB Insights customer.
If you’re already a customer, log in here.