Shai Goldman of Silicon Valley Bank (and long time friend and customer of CB Insights) used our data to put together some commentary and diagrams which detail the prominent relationships among investment firms doing seed investment in NYC. We thought it was an interesting application of our data so we’d suggest you check out Shai’s post for his criteria and commentary over here.
A couple of the diagrams Shai put together are embedded below but go check out his post here for his complete thoughts and rationale for conducting this analysis.
This report was created with data from CB Insights’ emerging technology insights platform, which offers clarity into emerging tech and new business strategies through tools like:
- Earnings Transcripts Search Engine & Analytics to get an information edge on competitors’ and incumbents’ strategies
- Patent Analytics to see where innovation is happening next
- Company Mosaic Scores to evaluate startup health, based on our National Science Foundation-backed algorithm
- Business Relationships to quickly see a company’s competitors, partners, and more
- Market Sizing Tools to visualize market growth and spot the next big opportunity