CB Insights data on private companies is used by various media partners – one of them being Xconomy. On a regular basis, we provide a list of lesser known and generally smaller deals to our friends at Xconomy. In case you missed their monthly posts, here is a recap of many of the the New England equity deals uncovered over the past few months.
|Green Earth Technologies||$1 million|
|Metal Oxygen Separation Technologies||$645k|
|Digital Brand Connections||$550k|
|Tap ‘n Tap||$500k|
|Interactive Mobile Advertising||$375k|
|Promethean Power Systems||$364k|
|Wormser Energy Solutions||$325k|
|American Energy Independence Company||$215k|
Logon to CB Insights to view profiles of these companies and to see all the latest deals via CB Insights financing dealflow tracker.
This report was created with data from CB Insights’ emerging technology insights platform, which offers clarity into emerging tech and new business strategies through tools like:
- Earnings Transcripts Search Engine & Analytics to get an information edge on competitors’ and incumbents’ strategies
- Patent Analytics to see where innovation is happening next
- Company Mosaic Scores to evaluate startup health, based on our National Science Foundation-backed algorithm
- Business Relationships to quickly see a company’s competitors, partners, and more
- Market Sizing Tools to visualize market growth and spot the next big opportunity