New Enterprise Associates has so far raised $2.57B of their anticipated $2.75B fund, which would make it the largest VC fund in history. To put in perspective just how large that fund would be, we stacked that fund against some of the largest micro VC funds raised in the last two years.
For those who don’t want to count logos on the graphic below, one NEA = 59 micro-VCs.(click to enlarge it)
Want more fund history data? Check out the CB Insights venture capital database by logging in or creating an account below.
This report was created with data from CB Insights’ emerging technology insights platform, which offers clarity into emerging tech and new business strategies through tools like:
- Earnings Transcripts Search Engine & Analytics to get an information edge on competitors’ and incumbents’ strategies
- Patent Analytics to see where innovation is happening next
- Company Mosaic Scores to evaluate startup health, based on our National Science Foundation-backed algorithm
- Business Relationships to quickly see a company’s competitors, partners, and more
- Market Sizing Tools to visualize market growth and spot the next big opportunity