The funding helps Mural’s valuation hit the $2B mark. Here are the top-line bullets you need to know.
Mural, a provider of digital workspaces, has raised $50M in a Series C with participation from Insight Partners and Tiger Global Management.
How’s the company performing?
- California-based Mural is a collaboration platform that provides digital workspaces for visual collaboration.
- It counts companies like IBM, Microsoft, Facebook, Booz Allen Hamilton, Publicis Sapient, SAP, and Atlassian as customers.
- The startup currently has a team of over 600 people in 30 locations across the world.
Why does the market matter?
- The collaboration software market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 13.50% and reach a value of $17.17B by 2027, according to Verified Market Research.
- Due to the Covid-19 pandemic, with more people working from home, the usage of video conferencing and visual collaboration technologies increased. Organizations are moving towards hybrid workplace solutions and looking forward to utilizing visual collaboration platform software, according to PwC.