Moss plans to use the funds to expand into the UK and increase its team count. Here are the top-line bullets you need to know.
Fintech company Moss has raised $85M in a Series B. The round drew participation from Capital-A and Tiger Global Management.
How’s the company performing?
- Germany-based Moss provides corporate credit cards and expense management solutions to small- and medium-sized businesses (SMBs). The company integrates with Datev, an accounting software based in Germany.
- Moss has processed 250K transactions and issued 20K cards since launch.
- It operates in Germany and the Netherlands and has over 200 employees.
- The company’s client base includes Flink, Joblift, Snocks, Grover, and Demodesk, among others.
Why does the market matter?
- The fintech market has seen a funding boom in recent years. In 2021, fintech startups raised $131.5B from nearly 5K deals.
- The Covid-19 pandemic has driven the adoption of cashless transactions and the demand for digital payment solutions.