We’re happy to announce a partnership with the prestigious MIT Clean Energy Prize on a free report which details the financing, geographic and industry stats for the companies who’ve participated in the competition over the last five years of this storied green tech business competition. In addition, you can now search for all MIT Clean Energy Prize participants directly on CB Insights (screenshots below on how to get the report and how to search for these companies). This year’s Grand Prize Winner will receive $200,000 and advance to represent the MIT Clean Energy Prize at the 2012 National Clean Energy Business Plan Competition in Washington, DC.
The report was done by our Green Tech Insights‘ team, a new offering we’ll be launching soon focused specifically on all things green tech. You can sign up for early access to Green Tech Insights here.
To get the MIT Clean Energy Prize report, just login to CB Insights here (or set up a free account here) and visit the Research tab where you can download it for free. To search for MIT Clean Energy Prize participating companies, just go to advanced search and search for the MIT Clean Energy Prize label. (two screenshots below to illustrate)
This report was created with data from CB Insights’ emerging technology insights platform, which offers clarity into emerging tech and new business strategies through tools like:
- Earnings Transcripts Search Engine & Analytics to get an information edge on competitors’ and incumbents’ strategies
- Patent Analytics to see where innovation is happening next
- Company Mosaic Scores to evaluate startup health, based on our National Science Foundation-backed algorithm
- Business Relationships to quickly see a company’s competitors, partners, and more
- Market Sizing Tools to visualize market growth and spot the next big opportunity