The funding will help Metadata.io enhance its platform capabilities. Here are the top-line bullets you need to know.
Metadata.io, an autonomous demand generation platform for B2B organizations, has raised $40M in a Series B. The round drew participation from Mana Ventures, Resolute Ventures, and next47, among others.
HOW’S THE COMPANY PERFORMING?
- California-based Metadata.io uses AI and ML to help marketers automate their paid campaigns, keep track of sales leads, and drive revenue growth.
- Metadata.io’s platform ran 70K+ paid campaign experiments in 2021, generating a spend to pipeline ratio of 1:5.
- The company currently caters to 180 customers, including Zoom, Octa, and ThoughSpot, and it has added 110 new clients over the past 12 months.
- Metadata.io is currently supported by a team of 79 employees.
WHY DOES THE MARKET MATTER?
- The global market for account-based marketing is expected to reach a value of $1.6B by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 11.6%, according to Global Industry Analysts.
- The rise of social advertising and customer lifetime value has contributed to market growth.
Want the full post? Become a CB Insights customer.
If you’re already a customer, log in here.