The funding will help Mesh Payments expand its platform. Here are the top-line bullets you need to know.
Mesh Payments, a corporate spend management platform, has raised $50M in a Series B round that drew participation from Tiger Global Management, Alpha Wave Global, Entree Capital, Meron Capital, and TLV Partners.
HOW’S THE COMPANY PERFORMING?
- New York-based Mesh Payments enables companies and employees to track and manage expenses.
- Synk, Sezzle, Riskified, LawGeex, DataRails, and Hippo Insurance are included among its client base.
- The company has grown 10x over the past 9 months.
Source: Mesh Payments
WHY DOES THE MARKET MATTER?
- The global spend management software market is expected to reach a value of $4B by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 17.7%, according to Verified Market Research.
- Rapid digitization has led to the proliferation of account information and spend data, increasing the demand for solutions to enhance data visibility, insight generation, and regulatory compliance.